Menu

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Maggie Serving Style



Yaadein yaad aati hain....
This picture is from archive; I was browsing through old memories and came across this one. It was Feb 14th 2012; I was really late to get up and he didn’t wake me up either being a loving hubby & treating me sp on valentine day morning. And when I got up hubby dear was almost ready to go to office. He said 'abhi breakfast rahne do I will be late, will catch up in evening'. I said 'bas 2 min de do Iet me see what can I do'. Certainly on valentine day I didn't want him to leave house without magical touch of the day.
I rushed to the kitchen & take off Maggie packet. My hubby is a die heart fan of it. Perfect for that 2 min magic and result is in this pic. It was not perfect though but was good enough to cheer him up for the day wink emoticon
Have fun & create these magical moments out of anything, ......

No comments:

Post a Comment