Refreshing Melon Cooler!
Growing up, watermelon has been one of my favorite fruits of summer. Chilled, Juicy, beautiful red color refreshing watermelon. Refreshment also has a strong bond with mint & combining these goodnesses gives you refreshing healthy treat to enjoy :)
Preparation time - 5 min
Cooking time - 1 min
Total time - 6 min
- 4 cups watermelon pieces, i.e. Approx half a melon
- Juice of half lemon
- 8-9 fresh mint leaves + few for garnish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder
- Deseed the watermelon & cut into pieces
- Add salt / black salt / mint leaves / roasted cumin seeds powder / half lemon juice
- Blend everything together, I used the food processor with dough attachment. Love that chunky texture & coarse mint leaves.
- Garnish with watermelon wedge & mint leaves, serve chilled